CONEQT is directed towards the development and promotion of innovative education resources. We create lesson plans, run courses and offer to assist in classes to perform supervision for the adaptation of teaching approaches.
Areas of expertise
- CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning)
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Education
- International work placement for VET students and teachers
- Communicative Student Centred Teaching Methods
Real world connections – from school to reality
CONEQT also offers assistance in obtaining EU funds for the development and innovation of the education sector, combatting unemployment and creating opportunities through mobility and partner searching.
You can also get help with
- compiling project applications
- external quality management
- advise and consulting on mobility programs and funding opportunities
- custom designed teaching materials