- Workshop – Communicative language teaching methods;
Workshop responsible and organiser 2011-2014 – Teacher training workshops: Denmark SDE and a number of schools in Jutland and Funen; Lithuania, Marijampole VET Centre; Turkey, Bodrum, Marmara Private Educational Institutions; Italy, Pistoia, Grupo CSCS
- Workshop – CLIL teacher training
Develop and teach a 2 week CLIL methodology workshop for teachers from all around Europe at ETI teacher training institute
- Workshop – What de we need Europe for in education?
For the Danish Ministry of research, Innovation and Internationalisation.
DGI Byen i Copenhagen 20. September 2013;
- Workshop – International Strategy and implementation
Fourfeldt School in Esbjerg Denmark.
- Workshop – Task Based Learning
At Studieskolen in Copenhagen
- Workshop – Communicative language teaching methods
At Studieskolen and Folkuniversitetet in Lund, Sweden
- Speaker – Communicative challenges conference
At education and research ministry on European Day of Languages conference in Eigtveds pakhus, Copenhagen. 25 September 2014
- Guest teacher – How to become financed in Erasmus +
Seminar with the European Union at the French National Agency in Brussels. Participants from the outer most regions of France conference. (FORUM des RUP) 29. September 2014.
- Guest speaker: EfVET 23rd annual conference, roundtable presentation.
Porto, Portugal. ”Round table” presentation of Methods project. 24 October 2014
- Speaker: Festival for creativity and innovation (IN Festival)
Lisbon, Portugal April 2015 – How internationalisation and innovation can be an asset to creativity and education
- Speaker for ECML (European Centre for Modern Languages)
The International dimension and the intercultural competences – in Aalborg (UCN).
At EuroCALL conference 2013 in Evora, Portugal and 2012 in Gotheburg, Sweden